The trip.

For some time I am planning to visit Mexico (north of Mexico City) where I have a friend (that's him in the straw hat ).
Well I promised him this sometime ago and as well would like to expand my nonexistent Spanish vocabulary besides stuffing myself on real tortillas, burritos and puerco pibil (of course without killing the cook – for those fans of Rodriguez’s movies).
As I was contemplating the trip I decided that instead of flying there I would prefer to take the time and drive there by car. Do a little exploration, cool off at some lakes and do the touristic things along the route. Just take time and enjoy the road.
It’s lots of miles from here to there and so driving alone could be lonely and rather expensive, therefore I am offering to share this ride.
If you like to travel, have the time and desire to see the US (just a portion) or Mexico, willing to put up with long drive than this could be the opportunity to do it on the cheap.
You can join me at any place along the road or jump out and go your own way.
If you are interested or need more information please contact me by email or leave a comment, thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Great. I'm planning to travel Mexico this summer. When I come there, I will contact with you.

    Vietnam travel
    Vietnam hotels and resorts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mexico is so beautiful travel place. You are taking right decision to go Mexico.

    ReplyDelete